4th of July in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Let’s talk about some summertime Brookfield, Wisconsin events!
Did you know that Brookfield has two farmers markets weekly?
- The Village Farmers Market is every Thursday from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM. It’s open June through October on Hoffmann Avenue, which is just east of Brookfield Road.
- The Brookfield Farmers Market is open Saturdays May through October from 7:30 AM – 12:00 noon. It’s located at 2000 North Calhoun Road.
The City of Brookfield host many festivities on Independence Day.
- The City of Brookfield parade begins at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, July 4, 2017. The annual city-wide Ice Cream Social takes place at the Civic Plaza immediately after the parade. (Check out http://www.ci.brookfield.wi.us for the parade route and additional details.).
- Family Fest is held at Mitchell Park from 6:00 PM -9:00 PM. This annual family-friendly pre-fireworks event is full of games and activities, huge bouncing inflatables, face painting, stilt walkers, plenty of food, and family-friendly entertainment.
- The City of Brookfield’s fireworks display starts around 9:15 PM on July 4, 2017 at Mitchell Park.
The Town of Brookfield has its own July 4th parade at 9:00 AM. There are unlimited games for all ages, marshmallow golf, and a pie eating contest after the parade. Plenty of food is available too! (Head to http://www.townofbrookfield.com for details.) Parade assembly begins before 8:45 AM at Elmbrook Church’s north parking lot. The parade goes east on Davidson Road and then south on Linden Lane into Marx Park. Bring your chairs to watch the Town’s parade!
Want to talk more about Brookfield, WI? Michael Kwiatkowski is a real estate broker at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Brookfield, WI. He has helped plenty of people buy and sell homes in and around Brookfield, and he can help you too! You can email Mike at Mike.firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 414-207-2938.